Adenocarcinoma (lung cancer)

• 2 replies
  • 15 subscribers

Hi all, 

My name is roxanne and I'm 33, I am a mother of one and i have recently been diagnosed with a really rare lung cancer called adenocarcinoma with features of fetal adenocarcinoma, the news has completely shattered my world, I'm kind of in my own world. I'm not really sure why I'm writting this I just wanted to introduce myself. 

• I was also diagnosed with copd and I already suffer from sma syndrome I have a peg feed in my tummy and had tpn for a few years with Hackman lines ect 

• Hello Roxanne ( )

A warm welcome to the Online Macmillan Community. I am so sorry to find you here.

The online Community is divided into various cancer specific forums or chat rooms and my advice to you is to join the Lung Cancer forum where you will find Community members on the same or similar journey to yourself. To join this Community here's the link-

Lung cancer forum 

To join this forum, just click on the link I have provided and once the page open up click on "join" on the black banner at the bottom of the page. You can then introduce yourself in the "New Here - say Hello" section by either copying and pasting your original post or just reposting it.

If I can do anything else for you please let me know.

Best wishes - Brian.

Community Champion badge

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Strength, Courage, Faith, Hope, Defiance, VICTORY.

I am a Macmillan volunteer.