Stage 4 cancer

• 2 replies
  • 17 subscribers

Hi all my bother as stage 4 cancer, it's in hip  prostrate and bladder, he's having Chemo its 50% that could work, I. Been doing loads Research on other Methods to help Cure him, can any one help out have come cross methods that will help stage 4 thanks 

• Hi Luca84 and a warm welcome to the community though sorry you have to be here, and that your brother has cancer. I too have have stage 4 prostate cancer which has spread. Luca the best place to find answers is on the prostate cancer forum. which i am on, you will find many people who also have stage 4  prostate cancer who will be happy to share their knowledge and experience and support you and your brother through these difficult times. Please post your question there, they rally are a wonderful group of people, men and women who will help you any way we can, take care.

Eddie

• Hello   - Another warm welcome to the online Community from me.

As  has said in his post the best place for help and advice is the dedicated forums on the Community where you can connect with people on the same or similar journey. Below are the links to the two forums I thunk you should join:

Prostate cancer forum 

Bladder cancer forum 

To join each group - just click on the link I have provided and once there, click on "join" on the black banner at the bottom of the page. You can then introduce yourself in the "new here" section by copying and pasting your post or reposting it.

I hope this helps. I hang around on the Prostate Community, we are a friendly bunch and you are assured of plenty of help and advice.

I look forward to meeting you on the Prostate Community.

Best wishes - Brian.

Community Champion badge

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Strength, Courage, Faith, Hope, Defiance, VICTORY.

I am a Macmillan volunteer.