Dads news

• 1 reply
  • 16 subscribers

Hi everyone, 

So nearly 4 weeks after my dads biopsy we finally spoke to oncology today and they said it’s stage 4 lung cancer the treatment won’t be curative but he spoke positively about prolonging life so he’s having chemo and immunotherapy every 3 weeks for 3 months the drugs are called atezolizumab, bevacizumab, paclitaxel and carboplatin. I was just wondering if anyone has had these drugs and if anyone can tell me what side effects they had? I think right now I’m in shock and just coming to terms with everything. If anyone can let me know I would appreciate it. Thank you 

• Hi  

I'm sorry to read about your dad's cancer diagnosis and it's natural to want to hear from other people who are having the same treatment.

I wondered if you meant to post this in the lung cancer forum as I can see you've posted there before. If so, clicking here will take you to that forum where you'll connect directly with others having the same treatment as your dad.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"