Hi

• 1 reply
  • 14 subscribers

My best friend has Been diagnosed with lung, kidney and lymph node cancer, he was given a few weeks to live and has just started chemo. 
he has made me his next of kin and I am absolutely crapping myself worrying about funeral, finances, his estranged famiky, etc etc, even speaking to him about anything is difficult right now. feeling a lot overwhelmed and devestated. 

• Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I'm sorry to read that your best friend has recently been diagnosed with cancer and has been told that he only has a few weeks to live.

As you know, the online community is divided up into different support groups so I hope you don't mind me recommending that you join the supporting someone with incurable cancer group which is a safe space for people who have a loved one with a terminal diagnosis to discuss their emotions about the prospect of losing their loved ones, as well as practical issues about palliative care and end of life.

Of you think this will help you clicking on the link I've created will take you to the group where you can then join and post in the same way as you did here. You can also join in with existing conversations by clicking on 'reply'. 

If you have any difficulty navigating the community just drop me a reply and I'll be pleased to help

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"