Just found out recently that my mum has cancer

• 1 reply
  • 16 subscribers

I just found out recently that my mum has cancer,she is awaiting the results of a scan to see what type it may be

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I'm sorry to read that you have recently found out that your mum has cancer and I know what a worrying time this will be for you.

As the online community is divided up into different support groups I'm going to recommend that you join the family and friends group which is a safe and supportive place to discuss your worries and emotions with others who have a loved one living with cancer.

Clicking on the link I've created will take you to the group where you can then join and post in the same way as you did here. You can also join in with existing conversations by clicking on 'reply'. 

If you have any problems navigating the site please get in touch with me and I'll be pleased to help.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"