I wish my doctors would make their minds up!

• 2 replies
  • 15 subscribers

I sent an econsult request to my doctors either yesterday or the day before and I got a text saying that they've got my e-consult and that someone will look at it and contact me on Friday even though I'd sent my e-consult request to them around 8.30am and they have a cut off point of 12.30pm on the same day, which means that if you send your econsult request to them between 8.30am, which is when my doctors surgery opens and 12.30pm which is when they shut until 2pm for lunch then someone will contact you the same day, but if you send your econsult request in after 12.30pm then your request will be looked at the next day.

For some reason they've decided to make me wait until Friday before someone will look at my econsult request and contact me about it after.

I think it might be because I've sent either one or two photos of my finger in with my e-consult and that the person who can tell either way if it's anything to worry about isn't in the surgery until tomorrow.

My doctors has a main surgery site, which is where me, my fiance and youngest sister are registered at and they have a few branch surgeries too.