After Life Series

• 14 replies
  • 29 subscribers

I’m interested to know if many of you have ever watched this Ricky Gervais series and if so your thoughts about it ? I have over the last 2-3 months watched the first series of 6 episodes. I’m not a huge Gervais fan but must say he plays the part of a recently widowed man brilliantly, and I have related to so many of the feelings, emotions and actions he has portrayed. Of course at times it has been a very tough watch and I have shed many tears when watching, but it has also made me laugh, which must be a good thing !

Best wishes to all.

Paul x

• Hard as I try things just keep catching me out thank you for replying x

• I've watched the first series/season and now onto the second. It has captured me.

Like it seems just about everyone else I'm not a Gervais fan as such but he does seem to just nail things.

I'm particularly picking up on the just doing what you want from the first series. It seems to be heading toward what we all actually know, and that is that we need to try and live our lives and move on, in the second. But my, the thought of that is hard without the ones we love!

The next relationship thing is just too much to take on board too.

The casting is very good as well.

WDJ

• The one positive thing from my awful experience is that I have become very aware of people's sincerity.

• What i keep asking myself everyday, but i have been told that time heals