My precious husbands funeral is tomorrow

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 13 replies
  • 27 subscribers

Tomorrow is the day of my husbands funeral  . My soul mate  my partner, my friend   the love of my life.     We found out he had cancer and in 6 months he was gone  He died in my arms      And then I had to let him go. How will I ever, ever go on without him here   I love you sweetheart.   I keep you in my heart   Until we meet again xxxxxxxxx

• My thoughts are with you tomorrow. I know how hard it is, I lost my soulmate and love of my life seven and a half months ago.

xxxTina

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Devonia

Tina       Thank you so much and I'm sorry for your loss also. It is just all so unbelievable.  Xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I hope his funeral gave you time to see how many love and cared for your husband and you. My deepest sympathies thinking of you xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Wife0f26years.        Thank you so much for your kind message.  I am sorry for your loss also.   I'm so glad we got through it.   But now I feel like., that's it,  it's all over.  My husband was my soulmate for 30 years.   He has also been my carer since I became ill a few years ago.    Now he's gone.  That's it.   Gone xxxxxx 

• FormerMember

Wife0f26years.        Thank you so much for your kind message.  I am sorry for your loss also.   I'm so glad we got through it.   But now I feel like., that's it,  it's all over.  My husband was my soulmate for 30 years.   He has also been my carer since I became ill a few years ago.    Now he's gone.  That's it.   Gone xxxxxx 

• FormerMember

• FormerMember

• FormerMember

• FormerMember

I'm so sorry for you Totally Lost. It's 6 months since My partner of 25 years died and I'm still so numb and shocked by his illness and death.

Posting on here and hearing from others who are going through the same is helpful - if only to pour out your pain and grief where it is sadfly, fully understood.

• FormerMember

It is a terribly hard time and even harder as he was also your carer. What happens for you now do you have other carers? There is no way that is best now just what you need times will be like a rollercoaster. Find support where you can. Let the memories flow good bad and before and during his illness. Post on here whenever there's  usually somebody listening. I also remind people Macmillan  are there for us as bereaved so do contact them. Take care xxx