Wigs

1 minute read time.

I actually fancied something to eat that wasn't plain today. So I bribed my teenagers with a chinese takeaway if they mucked out the duckshed :) It worked! And I ate and felt fine lol!

Today at work I spent the day preparing for the big open day/1 year anniversary/fund raising event I planned before getting diagnosed. Yeh. I know. I have delegated a lot but had to make sure everyone knew what was happening and when etc. All done! I also folded 200 raffle tickets ready for the tombola... yes, I KNOW!!

Also - went to see about this wig prescription. Ok, found one very similar to my new hair cut... but so much more of it - I don't know really, but I'll pick it up when it's ready and it can lurk in my room and maybe get worn??

And, lit the first fire of the year in the pot belly stove :) (We have another wood burner in the smaller room so very cosy warm when winter is upon us ;) ), so me and my gals curled up with yummy fast food, fire and crap tv all evening - yay!

So, now I have worked out where my page is on the new look macland, and how to add a new post, I may even find YOUR posts later/tomorrow....................

Love n Hugs to all xxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Steve you are welcome to the wig! :D It's called a ''Lizzie'' and comes in all sorts of colours ;)

Daisy - hugs to YOU

Tim ... now THERE'S an idea... and I have one for patenting a device which keeps the Boob Tubes out of bath water ;)

Little My - I'm saving blogs and posts left right and centre - when I manage to find them!!! And sending YOU huge bug hug type cwtchs and don't drink all the vodka, save some for me ;)

Ems xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Saving my trimmings even as you read this.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Saving my trimmings even as you read this.