Cooking? Nope, hippy rambling alert

Less than one minute read time.

Catering must be in the air - picked up a free Delonghi expresso/cappuchino coffee machine today from the fab Freecucle :)

I've been veering between wanting to be treated as normal with no fussing to feeling slightly miffed at some absent folk ... now, there are not many of them I must say, just one or two, but it's all about lessons for us all, and some paths are not going to travel along together all the time, eh? :)

Along the way, over lots of years now, I've been blessed with some damn good friends, old and new, so ... thank you all :))

So, off to experiment with coffees and cookers and be thankful for all the good stuff and all the bumpy stuff, coz that bring more good stuff if you listen hard enough ;)

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Cariad9, without my friends I think i would have gone mad by now. One friend who has had breast cancer gave me her lucky pajamas (5 pairs) to go  into hospital with. a bit unnecessary in the end as I was only in for 3 and a half days. She's also offered me her wigs if I have to have chemo. I have never been out oft so many lunches before. Will definately need to go back to Slimming World at this rate.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I do love coming on here and reading such fabulously sensible and supportive stuff *big grin*

The ones who mind don't matter and the ones who matter don't mind ... is nearly right but you know what I mean :)

Choklit ....... mmmmmmmmmmmmm.............. now there's an idea !

I DID  listen to assembly and didn't fidget either and liked the bumpy analogy a lot ;)

Good for you Tim, some folk are *not* worth it eh? :)

Annie - you have been blessed with such fabulous gifts - wow!!

Frannie - I too have been taken to free lunches about 10 times!

((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx