bristly?

Less than one minute read time.

I have just shaved all my hair - well, the sparse tufty bits that were hanging on - off. I borrows a friends hair clippers. How weirdly liberating in a arrgghh I'm bald isn't it quite amusing in an odd way!! :D

We got the new expresso/cappuchino machine working this evening - no LM, it's NOT red and shiny like yours, its black and shiny, which I guess matches the slow cooked Hehehehe! - and it's very fast! No more lurking waiting for the cafeterie  (sp?) to brew and plunge it etc if you fancy proper coffee....unless you have time to spare it does take ages, and now I have another coffee option - as I also have one of those little French coffee pots you put on the stove to boil, so we are now fully equipped for any coffee emergency lol!

Well, I  have my buff on round my head, let's see if it stays on all night, it's a bit nippy.... xxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Bet it was fun eavesdropping on you pair. Would have loved to be a fly on the wall. So glad that you met up, and now you can tell us what your view is of each other.

Were your sparse tufty bits murder to get rid of? When hubby tried to do mine the bits that were left seemed to say, "We're not going yet". He tried electric razor, wet razor, clippers....took ages!

Get your girls on the head massage. Once it starts growing again it will soon come back......but curly or straight? Black? brown? purple? Ha ha ha!

As for this colour co-ordinate lark, when you've been decorating and buying new shiny things and sqidgy cushions, you get a bit weeeeeeellll.................. I've been going round with bits of carpet and a piece of card which has been painted and other bits, as this is the first time we haven't had hand me downs for our main room since we were married, and I'm having new EVERYTHING, and it feels like Christmas and I'm so excited, and so I understand the co-ordinated thing!

Bet LM had a little massage of your head....everybody will be wanting a go...even total strangers. Take out the HRH MIB cancer card (Head really hairless, massage it back) or you could ask people to pay to massage your head!

Sweet dreams xxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hey hello you!

I had my headwrapturbanthingy on so no head rubs today! I thought LM was gorgeous and funny and just as witty and slightly loony in a lovelable way as I imagined although nothing like her avatar picture :D

Oooh... new EVERYTHINGS?? You lucky bugger, keep me posted!!

Huge hugs and much love to YOU xxxxxxxxxxxxx