bristly?

Less than one minute read time.

I have just shaved all my hair - well, the sparse tufty bits that were hanging on - off. I borrows a friends hair clippers. How weirdly liberating in a arrgghh I'm bald isn't it quite amusing in an odd way!! :D

We got the new expresso/cappuchino machine working this evening - no LM, it's NOT red and shiny like yours, its black and shiny, which I guess matches the slow cooked Hehehehe! - and it's very fast! No more lurking waiting for the cafeterie  (sp?) to brew and plunge it etc if you fancy proper coffee....unless you have time to spare it does take ages, and now I have another coffee option - as I also have one of those little French coffee pots you put on the stove to boil, so we are now fully equipped for any coffee emergency lol!

Well, I  have my buff on round my head, let's see if it stays on all night, it's a bit nippy.... xxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Cariad,

It wont take long to grow back. All thick curly and shiny. Get a good nights sleep, and hope your buff does its job.  Look after yourself,and take things easy.

Take care and be safe  Big Gentle Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Better bald than straggly, and it will grow back. In the meantime, be bald and proud!

xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi there bristly girl.... rub it cos it feels nice.. and whooo hooo I'm going to see you later. I'm actually quite nervous now cos believe it or not I am quite shy and oh you know.....

So, I am looking for a hippy with a shaved head, purple turban, red shoes and double chins and a green spotty mac. Wonder how i will ever find you in a crowd lol!

How is is this to say see you later and actually mean see you later ha ha get in!

Bug higs for real later

Little My xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Awww nice.Let us knoiw how ur meeting goes,sorry Im nosey lol.HUGS xxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi guys n gals - yes, I am enjoying rubbing my head :) Thank you for being fab :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

The meeting was FAB, and she spoiled me with a Gift!! So good to meet in real life, and what WERE you implying, that I don't colour-coordinate?! heehee!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx