Hubs and Holiday

1 minute read time.

We did it we went away for 5 days to Wales in the wilds by the sea when I say the sea we just walked out the back door and there it was to say the view was unbelievable is a understatement

The Holiday was a totally unexpected one.....Hubs was a Chauffeur before he took time off to look after Me! I was left unable to use my left side after an operation to my heart.... I'm fine now meds and determination to walk and use my left side again with Hubs massive amounts of help 

Anyway one of his Ex co-workers got in touch with Hubs and he offered us the use of there holiday home in Borth....Beautiful little village no gimmicks just a cosy village apparently Prince Charles stayed many times with the family when he was younger staying with the family members its a amazing house three stories nothing as been changed upstairs but the ground floor as a modern kitchen but keeping the old rocks wall and old cupboards and furniture 

The living room on the second floor is amazing the sea view takes your breath away cosy seating we took our dogs with us Buddy and Bindi the Chihuahuas and they were brilliant settled down perfectly Buddy is a bit of a whimp lol on the beach but Bindi loved it just like me lol were back home now but Hubs had a lovely break with our Daughter her partner and Me was so peaceful and was a lovely gift for a friend to offer Chris the Hubs 

Anonymous