First ever vlog!

Less than one minute read time.

So, this year we had planned to do a vlog about motorcycles. Inviting people to follow me as I review new bikes and travel the country.
Sadly, throat cancer has put the kibosh on that, for the time being! Determined to find a positive I decided to document a different journey as I undergo Chemo and Radiotherapy treatment.

The first episode can be seen here: https://youtu.be/8xonFizzXYY
We will have a chance to talk to experts soon, so if you've a question you think we should ask, please let me know.

Paul Brodie

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Paul,

Warm welcome to the club no one wanted to join :(

Damn, don't know what is worse finding you have throat cancer or (probably) losing that beard at some time :-/

Look forward to reading your blogs, anything bike related is fine by me - Winter withdrawal symptoms :(

There is a very active Head and Neck Group (link) you may want to join and get involved with to chat with others in a similar situation for some tips and advice regarding treatments you may be facing at some time.

Take care, keep it rubber side down :)  G n' J

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hey! Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll check out the head and neck group. Once the treatment starts I don't think I'll be doing much talking so it will be a good outlet for me. Sadly the beard has already been shorn. Last year was actually the first time I had attempted to grow one nad I think I grew more attached to it than I thought I would have. Definitely feeling the breeze now!All going well I should be back on my feet in time for bike season to kick off. Be well Paul