My cancer journey

Less than one minute read time.

I have been diagnosed with breast and lymph node cancer.  I had my operation back in September when I had cancer removed from my breast and 10 lymph nodes removed.  Since then I have had 4 cycles of first stage FEC chemotherapy and was to have gone on to second stage if FEC but have now found out that I have further cancer in a lymph node,  This has understandably made me worried and I have felt quite low,   Up till now I have been quite positive. I thought if I joined the community I might be able to find people who can enable me to feel more positive about my outcome. 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Evening Seasons

Sorry to see you joining us here - It is upsetting when you think your treatment is all planned out and suddenly it gets changed but unfortunately this happens quite a lot :(

There is a very active and friendly Breast Group here (link) you should join. Then just create a New Discussion and copy in your above message. You will soon get some replies as lots of the lades there will have had lymph node involvement.

Hope this is of some help to get you settled in and find the support and advice you deserve.

Take care, G n' J