Results

Less than one minute read time.

Hi I'm sort of new to this site was here 5 years ago had breast cancer 3 lots of different types of cancer had double mascectomy chemo rads now on tamoxifen went a few weeks ago for 6 month check my 5 year review and my oncologist said they would like to discharge me but can only do so if I have bone scan c.t scan and full bloods done so off I went scared they might find something with all the scanning .went back this week and my bloods all good but they said there's a dark patch on my hip and fluid in my womb but don't have any real symptoms have a tummy ach and don't no wich hip it is as forgot to ask but I'm very worried can any one help with symptoms please 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi josie1

So sorry to read see you having to find your way around here - Certainly looks like you have had a tough 5 years and now you have been given news of these two new niggles.

I would give them a ring on Monday for some further explanations and if they think these are worth checking out in more depth or insignificant and putting you on wait and watch ?

Maybe better if you joined the Breast Group here (link) and posted it as a new discussion so others who may have had anything similar can give you a more experienced replies.

You would have thought if this was anything bone related it would have glowed as a hot spot from the Bone and CT scans rather than just a dark patch and anything sinister would have been confirmed from your bloods if it was checked for this ?  Have you had a previous hip injury that has since healed for instance ?

Hope you get the answers and the reassurance you need, take care, G n' J

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Dreamtheif thank you for your reply yes had full blood count and unsure if I've had previous hip injury also not sure what hip it's ment to be on as forgot to ask