waiting for results

Less than one minute read time.

had surgery aboat three weeks ago .should have gone for results last week.got the time messed up .now haveing to wait till this wednesday coming .getting realy worried aboat them .has i know i have still got some tumor still left under my arm, i know i sound like a coward .has there is so many pepole going .through .worst than me .i just feel so tired .affter five months of chemo then the surgery .its just the thought of more chemo and radiotherapy. 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I was diagnoised  2 weeks ago with breast cancer witch can be operated on.Innudated with phone calls for rdv etc,I missed an MIR scan last week due entirely to my stupid falt,,over sleapt .Takes an hour drive.Stressed myself out completely.Just trying to say "You are not a coward"It happens to the best off us.getting dates & rdv mixed up.Try & stay positive only 48hrs to go.I know it is hard but! if you worry you  die,if you don`t worry you  die.So Why worry.Easier said than done.Side effects off chemo is depression & the chemo stays in your body for up to a year.Please check with your consultant if this is correct.You might not need more chemo.You have gone through the worst.Stay positive.Let me know how you get on.Blogging can help you exspress your frustration,anger,or positive feelings.you are anom.....good luck.