feeling upbeat

1 minute read time.

I have to say, right from the beginning I have been feeling very upbeat. I do have people who i do not know well giving me encouraging messages, and the low diagnosis has probably helped, coupled with the attitude of the surgeon, ( oh yes we can deal with this, what sort of replacement do you want)  I have considered naming my new  boob, and may do a poll.   Sandra dee/ Sandy, Barbie, and Dolly have come to mind. haha. I think talking about it frankly has really helped.  I have always been quite small chested, so when the surgeon suggested that i was actually a cup size bigger than my present bra ( for the last 20 years) that was uplifting too.. no pun intended, but would be a good one  ;-)  I do have in the back of my mind that I might hit "the wall", but at least I'm starting in a good place.

now im home with one tit and a drain, in a very pretty bag, the drain, not the tit, hehe, which looks like it might be my fashion accessory for at least another week dammit, and being restricted in what i do, I'm not quite as bright and bubbly, but a visit from an old friend cheered me up and broke my day up... lets see how it all pans out,  

Anonymous