Breast cancer complications

1 minute read time.

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in January had a bilateral mastectomy. During my surgery they found 3 different cancers 1 was ER+ and I am on Zolidex for 5 years. I had a heamatoma down to my hip then had to have 7 units of blood. Then had to have seroma fluid drained every other day 1 litre from each breast. I then got n infection ,after this my scars broke down nd my surgeon opened them up a little then put in his fingers to remove lots of blood clots . After this the nurse attached stoma bags to collect any fluid , eventually when this eased the scars were packed and dressed it is now 10 weeks since my surgery and they are still being packed and dressed daily by the district nurses. I now have another infection and am two different antibiotics. I was told I needed chemotherapy but when I saw the oncologist I was told that I can't have it because I have other serious illnesses and have a very low immune system so am at a high risk of getting sepsis. I am so scared and depressed and just don't want to go out from the safety of my home.

Anonymous