sutent

Less than one minute read time.

My husband started sutent 4weeks ago

just started his first weeks off but the side effects have made him feel really unwell, he had really bad nose bleeds

aches all over which is effecting him walking, bad headaches,sore month and cracked skin and sores. Can anyone tell me if this get better as time goes by he's on 50mg which he takes at night, he is thinking about asking if his dosage can be cut down

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi chels

You would get more replies if you created this as a New Discussion in the Kidney Group you joined - Just copy in this text and post it to the group.

That way members of the kidney group would receive an mail notification containing your message that they could respond to with more experienced advice.

Hope this helps, take care, G n' J

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Chels

My partner is also taking sutent and is now on second course. He has horrendous side effects on round one at 50mg. Including losing his taste severe joint pain and severe nausea and loss of appetite. See your mac nurse and see if she can prescribe a good pain relief . My oh was given zorphine which is a slow release which you can take twice a day. On his second course he had his dose reduced to 37.5 and has found it more manageable with less pain etc. Although his beard and lashes have turned white!! Hope this helps hun xx