lost

Less than one minute read time.

having been dignosed in march and having it confirmed two weeks later. I don't know how i feel about it, it still feels unreal to me. Having no family or freinds to help me, i only have my own thoughts about it. i feel like its not real and theres nothing wrong with me

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

l am so sorry. l thlnk denlal klcks ln to some degree, my partner was dagnosed wlth lung cancer last week, lt has spread to hls lymp nodes. we are both reellng, and nothlng feels real or safe anymore.  Dld you get mcmlllan nurse detais ?   the only thlng l can say ls your not alone , everyone feels alone wlth thls at flrst, l gues we have just to play the awful waltlng game now,and just rlde the waves of grlef/terror/lonlleness as they come. X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi, Ihave felt lost and alone. I have children but try to stay positive for them but have no partner. Have friends but find it hard to let anyone close.

if you ever need a chat just send a message. Your not alone, easy to say as I have had those days. But when you need a chat.