what is next

Less than one minute read time.

i am not sure what to do.. my dad passed away on the 6th of feb  to cancer to the gullet   and i was there with the rest of the family soon as he passed it hit all my family bad part from me  yes i  feel so sad in side but when i feel the tears i stop myself and now i feel so angry in side as i cant remember his voice i sit for hrs thinking of times we have talked and i cant here his voice.. i feel this anger is coming out on others and i dont want that as i know we all feel sad i just dont know what to do it dont help when i get '' has it hit me yet'' i cant force feelings to come out... but i know with the way im feeling i cant keep them in anymore just the what to do next my mind goes blank.. 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi I am so sorry to hear about your dad. i am going thro gullet cancer with my lovely mum just now. what I will say everyone reacts diffrent so please don't think it's wrong . Some people can have delayed grief and others it hits right away. There's no right or wrong here. Maybe counselling , I know it's not for everyone, but worth a try. Maybe you are also still in shock . Please take good care of yourself and if possible surround yourself with loved ones. XxxxxxxxxHeart