My Dad

1 minute read time.

I love my dad so much. Seeing him like this now has made things hard, But as a family we get through it. With help from great family and friends and of course the Hospice and Macmillan. Without them thimgs would have been very hard.

My Dad has been so great looking after my self and my 2 Brother's. He has worked hard in his life and looked after us the best he can. Always making sure that we are all ok. All the people he has known to be his freinds and to us. They have been very supportive and caring and our Family to. My Aunt who visit's dad now and then has a laugh which is good. On the plus side my dad has good spirits in him making people laugh telling the nurses off or chating to them making them laugh as he always has done to people, It's how he is with people.

I run a Cattery Buisness now which my dad used to work with me to, And now I work on my own with help, It's strange not having him around, I'm getting used to it but now and then I do need his help but got to figure it out for my self now. He does ask how things are going with work and home. He say's sorry for not helping I say don't worry it's all fine.

As this is my first blog which I'm new to. I'm running for the Macmillan Charity, For my way in saying thank you for there help and support. I'm running the BM 10k April 17. Then doing the Great North Run and other event's in Sep-Oct. All raising money for Macmillan to say thank you.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Running Man and thanks for starting a blog. Best wishes to you and your dad - and I hope your runs go fantastically well.
    Thank you for raising money for Macmillan - and please let us know how you get on.