01/03/16

Less than one minute read time.

It's been 2 days since I've heard the ''news'' .... how am i dealing with it? not so good.. I find it hard to stop crying about it. He doesn't want me to feel this way, it must be difficult for him too. But, I tell him. I tell him everyday if I have to that I will always be there for him no matter what. Even if there's no cure for it now... I'll hope for a miracle. I'll pray everyday for the pain to slow down... As long as he knows how much I care and love for him despise everything and what others say. I know he needs my support and love, we both need each other. 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Cinderella

I was sad to read your post I lost my husband to lung cancer 10 years ago so I know what your going through, It isnt easy to see them suffer & stay strong too but with good pain relief it shouldn't get out of hand

You will both need a strong family support network around you , rely on others at times to take the pressure off & post when times get you down.

It may be worth joining a cancer support group that do complimentary therapies you would both benefit from those do you have a maggies near you if not search a cancer support group in your area, I have just found one & joined after being diagnosed with cancer a month ago, I went last Tues & had some spiritual healing

Its a nice relaxed atmosphere with people like yourself to have a cuppa & a chat ,

Both keep positive

Sending BIG hugs your way

Jan xx