Somehow it has been seven months

1 minute read time.

Well. I hardly come on this site now, I don't really know why, I just tried to keep busy busy busy and not have to face the awful reality. They say don't do anything major in the first year, well, I have sold the cars, sold the house and got two new cats and a new dog and been on two holidays. In the first seven months. I don'regret any ofthe above but they ultimately have not helped. since the six month mark,I have been getting progressively more weepy and sad. A few months ago I was starting to think that I was a heartless bitch, because I could go a couple of days without crying. A distant memory now, I am sobbing many times a day and just miss my lovely man so badly. I think it has finally sunk in that despite clinging on and keeping going, there is no reward to come. He will not be coming back. I will never see him again.

His should be obvious, but somehow it is not, and it is so very, very painful. My friend from this site is going through a very similar path so all I can do is hope that this is one more stage on this shitty "journey". 

Anonymous