Cancer.......how, when,why

• day 5

FormerMember
    FormerMember

OMFG...............how wrng can I b!!!!!

Woke up this morning like I had not been to sleep. My body was aching my head was banging and this before popping my pills :(

I swear down I have never felt like this before. Still I travel on bus to my appointment.....wait 2 and half hours in the waiting room. I can feel the energy dripping out of me by the second. I cant even look at nobody my eyes are stinging my head banging…

• day 4

FormerMember
    FormerMember

What a difference a day makes!!!! Woke up refreshed and lots of energy. No nausea  No headache....actually feel 'NORMAL'!!!

Im waiting though mayb it will come on the bus journey......Nope

Met my cancer buddy Amy at the hospital. We met at the national neurology hospital while having my brain biopsy. We hit it off straight away!!!

We have lunch.............still nothing I cant believe it I honestly feel nothing…

• day 3

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Felt good this morning but had funny turn on bus home.

Felt s*** all afternoon  :(

• DAY 2

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hey

radiotherapy not until this evening so got my mates, Emma and Laura coming round for some dvds and chocolates!!!

Bless Emma she's ringing my doorbell at 7.30, knowing I had a bad day yesterday and that Alan leaves for work at 8, didn't wanna leave me on my own. (Shes my angel!!!)

Anyway we start by watching Impractical Jokers......very very amusing that's the level of my humour!! When I got the all clear Im…

• DAY 1 17/08/2015

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Absolutely s***ing my pants, Alan holding my hand the whole way.

Tablets taken now on route to radiotherapy.

Felt fine until sat down on the tube....... jeez do I feel sick. In the waiting room now...waiting. Jane on the front desk giving me a reassuring smile, maybe she knows I'm in bits!!!!

Sick twice radiotherapy done!!! That was the easy bit. Now on bus home looking like a pisshead all slumbered over Alan on the…