The big 'c' word

1 minute read time.

Hi im mica im 27 and a single mum to a 9yr old girl. After what seems like forever i finally kind of feel relieved to have some answers. Iv felt ill for a long time...swolen bloated tummy...toilet issues to put it politely lol. I had a scan last year after id had my gall bladder removed i kept feelin pain in my right lower abdomen. Thank god i told the sonographer that my pain was low as he wasnt scanning in the right place. They found a large right cyst on my right ovary...i had another scan a few weeks later and was told its probably an endometrial cyst and it would need removing...saw my gyny dec 30th...sent me for blood tests as she said they didnt know wot it was...had a phone call a week later more bloods...i just knew something was wrong...phone call yesterday to come in today...so my MASSIVE cyst has what looks like a borderline tumour inside it...i hope thats all it is...i dnt want to tell my baby that i have cancer...how do u tell a 9yr old that totally depends on u that u have cancer...im hoping i dnt its borderline...ct scan in a few days and surgery in 3 weeks!!!! Love and peace!!!

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Micajayne,

Warm welcome to the Mac Community.

Noticed you have joined the Ovarian Group - You should select new discussion on that group page and copy in your text above to publish it to the group.

The lovely ladies there will soon reply and help support and advise you while you wait further tests and results.

Good luck with your emotional wait for some less worrying news, G n' J

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Best regards!