The Doctor

Less than one minute read time.

So I went to my GP for numerous ear infections & mentioned the “belated happy 40th” sun spot!! She booked me in the following week & referred me straight away! 

The following day I was booked in & that Wednesday a week later I had been told you’ve cancer but not a worrying one! My heart stopped I felt sick & my husband sat there listening & took it in - I then had a biopsy which was painful , however I swept it under the carpet :( 

Then the wait for the biopsy & it hit me like thunder - I’ve cancer not hearing More but I’d cancer!!

Reality kicked in & I went away with my friends the following day! But f**k I had cancer xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Mazzab75

Warm welcome to the club no one wants to join - Sorry to read about your recent diagnosis :(

Don't know what type of cancer they have diagnosed you with (skin, melanoma, head and neck etc) but If you select this Groups Link, then type your cancer type into the search bar it will list the appropriate group(s) for you to join and ask any questions you may have.

You can also make good use of the Information and Support tab at the top of the page while you settlling in.

Hope this is of some help at a scary time, take care, G n' J