Breakdown

Less than one minute read time.

Hello;i am just having a meltdown after how my manager and 2 staffmembers treated me and i am looking for help what to do.I have finished my TNBC treatment last year in December.Between chemo and surgery went back to work partime and I was working even while on radiotherapy.I love my job but seems they are trying to push me out of it.Last week I went with the company money buy some stuff for our residents.when i came back i give my colleague the receipt with the money.And I also told the teamleader about it.Now the money is there but the receipts are missing and the 2 colleagues are denying it.One of these women is very close to the manager and she speaks to me very rudely.I had to go home today in tears and had panick attack because of this.What can I do?I love the place where I work and the residents but the manager like a...licking people.I dont even want to go back there anymore.And i am thinking why did I survive this cancer if they treating me like this.and the manager showed everybody my email where i complained about these staff.So what can I do?

Anonymous
  • Hello Denisa

You have posted your question as a blog, so unfortunately people aren't likely to reply to your question.  However, what I would suggest is giving the Macmillan Helpline a call on Tuesday after the bank holiday. In the meantime, have a read of this page on the website.

Best wishes,