CappuChemo

• Blip 3 - “CANCER. CHANGES. EVERYTHING.”

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I bet that got your attention, didn’t it?  Just wanted to make sure I got you 100% for this next pronouncement because this is really important.  Cancer really does change everything and in many, strange and interesting ways.  Like…

Marmite.

Yep, I have fallen completely, overwhelmingly, salivatingly in love with Marmite.  WOW! And I mean, WOW!  I always did like Marmite so was never in the hate camp, but I am now totally…

• Blip 2 - “10 things not to do as a chemo-buddy”

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    The source of my ire for this week was going to be you lot.  Yes, you, the people who to my constant surprise really seem to care about me and this whole cancer thing.  My friends.  Having something like this makes you think about the people around you.  A lot.  Probably a lot too much.

And especially ‘those people’ kind enough and/or unemployed enough to spend a variable measure of their and, more importantly, my time to…

• “I have cancer”

FormerMember
    FormerMember

“I have cancer”.  “I am affected by cancer”.  “I have the Big C”.  “I am dying from cancer”.  “I am living with cancer”.  “I got, you know, cancer”.

Doesn’t matter how you say it, it’s pretty shit.  Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.  And then some.  I can honestly say that it is quite possibly the worst thing to have happened to me in the entire 49…