Keep the Faith ❤️

1 minute read time.

I was young when my mum was affected by cancer & for a long time I was so confused & couldn't quite understand it. As my mum fought for nearly three years, I started to understand things abit more & started to build up the strength to be strong for my mum. In a way I felt I like I had to grow a lot quicker than my friends. I didn't care though because I would have done anything to help my mum get through her illness. So that's exactly what I did, I did everything possible to help her. Even if it was just lying beside her at night to make sure she was okay. Those will always be special memories that I will keep forever ❤️ 

Advice: For anyone who is young & anyone in general who this can help & reach out too. Never give up hope, ever! Although my mum was sadly too sick to continue her fight, she still for me, beat the illness in a different way. My mum showed cancer that she was strong, determined, brave & was most importantly positive! My mum never gave up. For anyone reading this who has cancer or who may have a loved one in their lives that has cancer, show cancer the same thing my mum did. Keep your head up, never give up your fight. Just show what strength you know you have deep inside. Surround yourself with good positive people who you can turn too & always rely on. Do things with family & friends that will take your mind off things. Never let yourself be alone & try your best never to push anyone away. There's no worse feeling than feeling alone. If you are in any way religious, prayer can be a sense of comfort also. Remember you are never alone... Keep the faith ❤️

Anonymous