THE START OF OUR JOURNEY

2 minute read time.

After 8 weeks one cancel op we have are first appointment this Wednesday so hopefully we will have a plan as to what can be done the confusion that comes the secondary cancer to the brine is  the hardest as she does not remember appointment or call that she as & cannot find the right words for what she wants to say last night had such a bad sleep only got 3 hrs mind going round & round , got a call from the doctors asking why Karen did not keep her appointment  she could not remember making it  hope there is some good comes from the appointment  tomorrow.

BAD NEWS

Well its now one week after our last appointment with the doctor Thursday 15/2/18 gone and it was not what I hoped for we was tolled it is terminal and we have been give a time of three months to live the hard part up to now was having to tell our sons as I did this one by one apart from our terry as he has a disability and it would devastate him as in my mind it was the wright way to do this  as I have never had to do some thing like this before in my 64 years .

Karen was a career her self and  seen what is to come so many time in her career , we have decided that from now on what ever she decides or wants  she gets the doctors have given her steroids in the hope that it would reduce the mass in her brain  but this will not extend her time  and she as decided not to take them so we have to go with this, one of our sons seed last night can I not put them in her coffee he is so desperate not to lose his mum but after we talked he came to understand that this would be like spiking some one and Karen would hate us for doing it to her Karen is such a strong minded person ( I was  going to say lady but she hate being called that ) and loving mum /nana and grate nana  all ways been there for any one that needed help and when the time comes she will leave the biggest hole in our world ever 

II have put this in to word not for piety but in hope that this may help some one that is starting out on this journey  

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

BAD NEWS

Well its now one week after our last appointment with the doctor Thursday 15/2/18 gone and it was not what I hoped for we was tolled it is terminal and we have been give a time of three months to live the hard part up to now was having to tell our sons as I did this one by one apart from our terry as he has a disability and it would devastate him as in my mind it was the wright way to do this  as I have never had to do some thing like this before in my 64 years .

Karen was a career her self and  seen what is to come so many time in her career , we have decided that from now on what ever she decides or wants  she gets the doctors have given her steroids in the hope that it would reduce the mass in her brain  but this will not extend her time  and she as decided not to take them so we have to go with this, one of our sons seed last night can I not put them in her coffee he is so desperate not to lose his mum but after we talked he came to understand that this would be like spiking some one and Karen would hate us for doing it to her Karen is such a strong minded person ( I was  going to say lady but she hate being called that ) and loving mum /nana and grate nana  all ways been there for any one that needed help and when the time comes she will leave the biggest hole in our world ever 

II have put this in to word not for piety but in hope that this may help some one that is starting out on this journey