The start

Less than one minute read time.

Hi to anyone who is reading this before I start just want to say sorry about my spellings 

Ok last August 2017 after going to doctors about hundred times he sent me for a ultrasound there saw something so I went straight for a CT scan and there was a massive lump anyway it was a cancer lump near / on my kidney 

I had a massive operation in November 2017 the mass was so big it was attached to my pancreas so got 2cm chop off that 

it was also attached to the bowel I had lost a lot of blood so there put a stoma in as this would be easier on my body for recovery and would be reverse at later day 

Could get into more detail but I could maybe start a very boring book 

Anyway a couple days after the operation I want a name for my stoma so I thought of Betty 

More up to date I had a weird scan about two weeks ago a PET scan 

It has highlighted three areas so going for a MRI scan on thus to investigate

I will stop boring you for now 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Butterflyducks firstly you are not boring us keep posting you do not say if you are going throe this alone our if you have some one  to help deal with this 

We are just starting our journey with cancer its my partner that as it but this site seems to be a good place to be 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

TThank you glassman for your comments I will keep posting

I Do not understand all these technical terms like margens etc.. Do not know ? sometimes I do not want to know ? But I think this site will help when I do want to know

I just do one hurdle at a time I think I would say that to anyone do one hurdle at a time get over that one then do the next one and keep going some hurdles will be big some may be small but keep going