My journey begins

Less than one minute read time.

I start radiation this next Tuesday. I have been diagnosed with anaplastic thyroid cancer. I have had a thyroidectomy plus a neck dissection which removed 46 lymph nodes. 

I am 47 years old and all of this has happened over the last two months. 

I have been juicing. I start radiation and only radiation. Dr. Wanted me to do chemo on top of the radiation. I can’t in good concoious do that. My cancer has no cure. I can contain it but it will come back. 

What I want to do is write about my journey in hopes that it will help someone who may get this rare disease and not no where to turn. 

Looking forward 

Love and light. 

Julie 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

hello  Julie     Oh  its a pig this thing .  at  63yrs   So onward yo go into the great unknown.  After a beast from somewhere has been found in my left lung 12 cm  confirmed 2/1/18 .  Going for a meeting  on weds 21st to be told  what is called ha ha.  The brains can then work out which way to kill it before it gets me .   I hope the best for you  from tomorrow  ----  please jot a line or two and let me know what's happening   . try not to go into meltdown and keep your calm . pchad.