No hope

Less than one minute read time.

Worst news ever doctor said no more they can do for my mum and said they likely she will pass away this month she only got diagnosed 3 weeks ago today with cancer but the cancer isn' going to kill it' the other complications she' been having strokes . Terrible I feel numb 

Anonymous
  • Hi Hopemathew,

I'm sorry to hear about your mum it must be a really terrible time for you and your family. If you need to talk to someone please consider ringing the Macmillan helpline, they are open Monday to Friday from 9am to 8pm on 0808 808 0000.

Lots of love

Xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Hopemathew,

I am sorry to hear about your mum. I can tell you that the pain and the fear gets better. When my mum's cancer came back she got so worried and develop a stroke. My mum was very scared of hospitals which made her condition worsened. I know it is difficult but keep talking to your mum to calm her down and letting her know you are there for her at all times. You will get through this, be strong for her now.

XXX Zozo14

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I have only just read these messages thankyou for your kind words and support it's such a difficult time but I will stay strong and carry on. I keep wondering if the stress of the diagnoses caused the strokes as she reacted terribly which I don't blame her for as came completely out the blue makes me question if she hadnt have been told about diagnoses and was blissfully unaware if she would last alot longer as find it strange how u can seem fine one minute then you get diagnosed  and then a few weeks later your at deaths door. Xx