Lung cancer

Less than one minute read time.

Hi all I'm new to this. Was diagnosed  lung cancer  3 days before  xmas.  Have managed to keep myself together  and soldier  on. Am awaiting op to remove tumor.  But I find all this waiting  is the most hardest  time of all. Anyone else the same?

Anonymous
  • Sorry it I meant to say curitive. If not I will have surgery so I’m still anxious. So I think it normakL 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I have received a letter this morning cancelling my lung nodule removal scheduled for tomorrow. Quite honestly I am totally gutted and broken. I have held it together for weeks now waiting for this operation. I have kept positive for my friends and family and not even let my husband see how much I am worried by all this. I didn’t sleep last night and did not anticipate sleeping tonight. I had my bag packed, an online delivery of groceries arranged for my husband while I was in hospital had filled the freezer with meals for him and even set my alarm set my alarm for an early start tomorrow. To say I am upset is an understatement. I sympathise with you. Waiting is dreadful.