T3a

Less than one minute read time.

11 December and looking forward to Christmas.  Quick GP visit to sort out this" water infection?". Fast forward just 4 weeks and Im now very familiar with terms like MRI scan, T3a malignant prostate carcinoma , biopsy(what a nightmare) . Now waiting for a bone scan cos of back and hip pain and the results of the biopsy to see how aggressive the little blighter is . How quickly life changes. Still one positve is that the consultant said that it will be a long road to which I replied " I flipping well hope so!" Worst part I suppose is having no control and waiting,waiting, waiting.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi frogsie im new but as a carer...as a health professional i see people managing so well post treatment but now its different as its touched us personally. My mum in law has very aggressive nose throat and under srm large growths like mushrooms so has radical surgery on friday.. as shes so private i cant get any more information which id so frustrating and im not sure of the real side affects we might be dealing with...so i too am waiting...hope all goes well for you