Gift/present and speical days!

Less than one minute read time.

My first post on here, need some comforting and help, my dear nan who im very close too has terimal cancel, breast which has spread to the stomach, her conals and into her bones. Also having fluid on lungs and tummy with two cloths and also just had sespis and pnumione. Not aure how she does it but shes so strong! 

I want to get her something special, or do things for her, shes 85, shes still glam and rocking it!

She can’t move so is bedbound due to cancer in bones.

Please help!!!

ty emzie xo

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

<p>Hi &nbsp;</p>

<p>Sorry to see you joining us here and reading about your poorly nan :(</p>

<p>Noticed you had no replies as yet (a lot here don&#39;t read blogs as much as the group posts) so it would be better for you to join a couple of those that would be far more helpful to you.</p>

<p>There is a group for <a href="/cancer_experiences/nearing_the_end/" title="'Supporting Someone With Incurable Cancer'" target="_blank">&#39;Supporting Someone With Incurable Cancer&#39;</a> and also a <a href="/cancer_experiences/carers_only/" title="'Carers Group'" target="_blank">&#39;Carers Group&#39;</a> both are very active and friendly - Just click the coloured text links to check them out and select the &#39;Join This Group&#39; button if you feel they would be of benefit.</p>

<p>Hope this helps you settle in to get chatting with those in similar situations.</p>

<p>Take care, G n&#39; J</p>

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

<p>Thank you very much, I wasn’t sure how to find a group so posted out hoping to have replies.

</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>

Kind regards

</p>

<p>

<br />

</p>

<p>

Emzie x

</p>