3rd appointment

Less than one minute read time.

Still no confirmed plan of action ie chemo or surgery. Trust me to be a complicated case, because primary cancer in my one and only kidney and 4 others in pancreas, they now need to speak with the dialysis team. They want to go in and attack all tumours in one go, as I saw my 3rd different doctor now I’m not feeling very confident, actually this was my 4th appointment not 3rd. It’s been a month since my 1st ultra Scan when first saw tumours, so nothing more to report except another waiting game.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi, sorry you’re having the contestant waiting to get something done worry. Cancer sure sucks. I have 4 grown children & 9 grandchildren & another on the way. I’m 57 & for the pat 4 years have been with my partner, a man i’ve Spent my whole life waiting for to come into my life & I finally found happiness. Then wham stage 4 kidney cancer that’s spread to the lymph nodes in my abdomen,, I refuse to give inni’m going to fight this until my last breath & live every moment like it’s my last to make every second count .. you must do the same, don’t let any cercumstance weaken your determination to fight, i’ve Got colitis now & waiting on a colonoscopy to determine why & what can be done. This is awful to keep spending all night on the toilet with no sleep but i’m Not going to complain, I,m alive & going to deal with it . Good, bad , I’m not giving up. Neither will you. Fight for every moment you have with your children & grandchildren, I hope this finds you. Doing ok ...

viv