stressful journey

1 minute read time.

When I first found out that my dear mother had a form of cancer in her liver it was as if there would be no possible words to quantify exactly what it felt like . The main , and most scary , thought was indeed thought of losing her and trying to imagine life without her . I couldn't do it even if I had tried to imagine it . So to gradually see what the cancerous tumour was doing and to still try and stay remotely positive was one of the most stressful experiences . 

Even when you know that no matter how positive and strong you intend to remain for either yourself or loved one who may be affected by cancer it the frustration at knowing even you can't keep them here and hard as we will all try they might leave us at the end . 

Some may indeed go on to beat off whatever form of cancer they had been diagnosed with but are then left with the unwanted background shadow that the cancer will cast deep in your mind . You will of course be happy that your loved one , or friend , may have beaten off this but can't gelp thinking it might re-appear even though you will together remain tough and strong for each other and make the very , very , most from the time that you still have together .

Anonymous