The Sunday Driver.....

1 minute read time.

WARNING.....THIS IS NOT A BLOG FOR ANYONE OF A DELICATE DISPOSITION! 

DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!!!
Today while chatting with the hospice nurse I had to mention my Bowels, just for a change! 

So how to best describe the issues you have been having, so the nurse in question really understands what is happening with your body and what she might be able to offer to help!

So The Sunday Driver! 

There inside my bowel is that little Sunday driver, pootaling along at 25mph enjoying the views, it's a nice day and he's not in a hurry! 

Then behind him is the young slip of a thing who is keen to overtake but can't slip past as its a narrow road and so he has to sit behind and wait and wait!

The next day another driver joins the queue, she sits patiently waiting, hoping that at some point she will also be able to overtake or the Sunday Driver will put his foot down! 

But NO, day 3 and 4 and another 2 drivers join the queue, now at this point the drivers behind the Sunday driver start to get cross, they beep their horns, they try to overtake! 

I get stomach cramps and feel bloated! Not much fun at all! Then day 5 another driver joins and he's in a bus and makes it clear he ain't hanging around! He tries to push past and makes The Sunday Driver nervous, so the Sunday Driver decides to exit at the next junction......in doing so he is quickly followed by cars 2,3,4 and the Bus! They all hit the brick wall at full speed and splatter everywhere!

Not pleasant and certainly not my idea of fun! Oh and guess what. This is where the next Sunday Driver takes his place and it starts all over again!!!! 

Gone are the days where I was as regular as clockwork the day when I had a normal car driving at normal speed causing no pain and no crashes! 

Really hoping the new tablets can speed up that Sunday driver.......but if not I will just have to laugh, because crying doesn't get me anywhere!

Nothing like a good bowel story to help you realise that having Cancer really is SH*T........literally!! 
Anonymous