Cervical cancer confused

1 minute read time.

On the 3rd of Aug I went to the er for really bad blood loss I lost so much I got seven units of blood. I was in icu for 4 days I was diagnosed with fibroids they did an ultrasound of my pelvic area and blood work. On thd 1st of Sept I was diagnosed with cervical said I had a 2 inch mass inside my cervix. I was constantly losing blood they started me on radiation and chemo they ordered 28 sessions of radiation and 6 chemo treatments. I did 8 radiations and 1 chemo and stopped didnt want to go thru that. The oncologist said only way to stop blood loss was radiation. In the hospital I was losing blood every day. I was discharged and its been three weeks and no blood loss since I been home I'm wondering why all I did was bleed in the hospital and get blood transfusions but now my body isn't bleeding since I got out the hospital. I had told them I wanted to discharge myelf they all started with a hundred questions all I said was I'm not getting better in here so I did one last radiation and a one unit of blood and was discharged. Any input????

Anonymous