She made broken look beautiful

1 minute read time.

Today wasn't just a good day, it was an amazing day.

Cancer is noisy, it permeates every area of life, so rather than wrestle  with this, I'm embracing it and finding the blessings within.

I've longed for a piece of Kealey Farmer artwork for some time, we have very little art on our walls at home mainly because my husband and I can't agree on a piece we both like, but last year we found a piece we both agreed on, unfortunately it sold out as I dithered....I've done this a lot in the past over numerous things.

The on the 5th Decmber 2017 I saw a post on Facebook from Kealey Farmer Art, asking for people to send their hopes and dreams, my husband sent 'she makes broken look beautiful'  and much to my surprise/delight it was included, even more of a surprise today we went to collect the completed work. The whole piece is just amazing, it comes alive with peoples hopes and dreams, so many of which could have been written just for our family.

So through the pain, the uncertainty and general unpleasantness of cancer, today I feel blessed.

To Kealey, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, your creativity is incredible, I feel inspired, the piece is so poignant is nourishes the soul, opens the heart and heals the mind.

To my husband, thank you for showing me beauty is so much more than what we see and for being my rock x

Anonymous