Day 2 of blogging

2 minute read time.

Today's been a bit of an emotional roller coaster. I called dad at around 8 to see if he wanted me to see him, he said no because he didn't feel up to it. (He's grumpy when he's having a bad day and just wants to be left alone). He told me he's allowed home but the doctors haven't said anything about Sunday (when he was meant to be home) what does that mean? Lol my dad doesn't listen! So I called the nurses to see what he meant, they said they need to find a food bag that his body will take, the previous ones have made him bloat and very uncomfortable. The nurses told me he's medically fine & he's staying in to find the right food. (Good news!) she then told me he was feeling a bit depressed because he wants to come home and that he told her that he was concerned about me my mum and sister traveling to him because it's central London he didn't want us getting lost. Even though, he knows I know my way to where he is as he's near Chelsea FC football stadium which we're big fans of and I used to go to football with him when I was 14-17 so I know my way, and when my mum goes by train I'd be with her same with my sister so we wouldn't get lost. This broke my heart hearing that he said this.i literally thought he just didn't want visitors but now I'm wondering deep down he did but didn't want to say yes!

I then called my mum to let her know how he is and what the nurses said (mum was at work) she then told me to call dad again to double check if he didn't want me to go. This being around 12. He said definitely not now because the train line id have to get is the district line where the fail bomb took place. Just one stop before where I'd get of in London. 
Mum then booked a taxi and just went up to see him because dad was telling me there's other problems which there isn't I think he just wasn't listening properly. He's now accepted he will be in over the weekend and should be out on Monday and is a lot happier knowing nothing is wrong they just need to find the right food for him. 
Me my sister my auntie and Nan are all going to see him tomorrow to try cheer him up then me and my mum will be going on Sunday. 
Anonymous