Brain tumour

Less than one minute read time.

I feel tired emotionaly and mentally ..I live on my own with my autistic son and work full time ..my partner has a grade 3 brain tumour ..it's really hard seeing the man I love struggle with life ..we have just been through esa appeal process to get his esa reinstated which left him with no money coming in for 9 weeks ..it's really taken a toll on him mentally and myself making phone calls and doing appeal forms ..I worry so much about him ..I just feel exhausted and feel today a funny feeling of dread as to what next ..it can be a lonely place to be supporting and caring for someone who has cancer

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

HHello yellowrose34,So sorry to hear if your struggles,your so right about the strain of these appeals,I am going through the same right now with ESA for hubby,he has M.E and the strain us awful on him and like you I have to pick up the fight because hubby cannot cope with this mentally, I joined this site for myself as I am going through some tests to rule out Endo cancer and cannot speak to hubby about my worries as it will put more mental pressure in him and that just makes the M.E worse. I can honestly say I feel so much better with being on this site and getting support from all these people. There is section in this site that gives financial support it's on the main page,it might be something for you to consider,you could call them for advice. Look after yourself and keep blogging. Xx pedli79