Dan

Less than one minute read time.

Hi guys!! I created this blog as I am currently recovering from cancer and lately I've been wandering... what's out there for us to get involved in, to interact with others sharing our illness?? It can be a lonely experience, even in the recovery "when the coast is clear" insecurities on appearance and physical abilities are still at large!!! What is there that we can get involved in to engage with others in the same boat?? Guys if there isn't... then there should be and I would be only too happy to be a part of Helping to create something extremely beneficial to the community. Keep positive guys ✌️

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi, I agree I don't want to chat to my family sometimes they are upset enough and it's nice to chat to someone going through the same or similar things.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Dan! Hope your recovery is going well! You do'nt mention what type of cancer you've had or any personal details! The only reason I mention this is there is lots of support out there but it very much depends on what your interests are and how well you are at the moment!

Let me know and I'll see if I can come up with lots of ideas for support! Take care gill x x x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Sorry guys I didnt Indend to be secretive! I'm a 28 year old guy, I had testicular cancer and now I am currently recovering from a precautionary single dose of Chemotherapy treatment which I started seven weeks ago! I'm recovering very well now thank you I had a case of extravasation which held my recovery up for a while but I'm not so bad now! I have hugely varied interests so I tend to be able to connect with most people in some way shape of form lol

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Dan,what a lovely idea.Spill the beans... What's your interests ???