Cervic

Less than one minute read time.

Hi I'm michelle can any one please help going round the bend with worry last Tuesday I fell asleep for an hr woke up midnite to wanting a peep as u do got up felt weak fell back in chair got my bearings went pee to find bloody pee red tissues red when I started menopause at 48 I'm 52 next week  and on hrt so mortified I rangc111 doc said water infection go docs in morning  did not infection nothing just blood so while I was there had examinations 2 diffrant people and was told bleeding from cervix  u need to go gyny 2 week time slot with not evenv24 hrs went by had phone call I'm on Thursday petrified when I was only in same position last November this time worse still spotting now for a week mortified just don't no what's happening want answers any one got any advice plz going round the bend........

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi summersplash,

I'm so sorry to hear about your symptoms and the worry they are causing you.

There are lots of other reasons why you may have these symptoms, so please don't presume immediately that this is cancer, without having a professional opinion.

I'm glad to hear that you've seen your GP and that you're being referred. Speaking to a professional will help put your mind at ease.

If you'd like to talk to other members about how you're feeling, I'd recommend starting a discussion in our New to the site group (click the group name to be taken to it, and then click the 'Start a new discussion' link in the right-hand side box).

If you'd like to speak to someone about your worries or concerns while you're waiting for your follow-up appointment, please remember you can call our support line on 0808 808 0000, Mon-Fri, 9am-8pm.

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Jazmine