Time

Less than one minute read time.

My husband was taken poorly 3 weeks ago and diagnosed with stomach cancer a week and half ago which had spread to his liver kidneys bones and brain - he passed away this morning he was only 44 - we were still in shock about the diagnosis but now we ve lost him forever with no time to prepare such a rapid deterioration  my 18 year old daughter and I are struggling to cope with it all

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh I am so sorry to hear your terrible news. Sending you both hugs and thinking of you <<hugs >> xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi KarenShep,

I'm sorry to hear about your husband. You might like to go to our Bereaved spouses and partners forum (Group) group and speak to others in there.

Please remember you can also call our support line on 0808 808 00 00, Mon-Fri (9-8) if you ever need to speak to someone.

Best wishes

Jess

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear KarenShep

I have just read your message. I felt I must immediately send you my heartfelt sympathy. I cannot imagine the pain you both must be going through. I truly don't know what to say.

Weep, be angry with life, and take care of each other.

Sending you a big hug.

lingrath

x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Karen Shep,

My heartfelt sympathy to you and your daughter -- How could you possibly take this all in? You must be suffering so much and I do sincerely feel your pain.

I lost my darling sister like this like this -very quickly after diagnosis! This was in 2012 and as fresh as yesterday.

I am in Remission myself now from Anal Cancer [which is quite rare] and feel extremely lucky and grateful....But terrible sad that it wasn't so for my beautiful sister.

There are no reasons for, or answers to the questions that we ask over and again....WHY? Just the pain! Hold on to each other and just be there for one another to hug and share all of the precious memories.

God bless and big hugs to you both xxxxxx

Nassau

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Karen I don't know what to say but I wanted you to know that I was thinking of you and sending much love and hugs . God bless you xxx