seven weeks sore throat

1 minute read time.

I'm pretty concerned.  Had sore throat for seven weeks since operation for breast cancer.  When I looked online it said it could have been caused by anaesthetic tube.  

So of course I thought it was that complained about it to hospital team - they said it just gargle with salt water water it will cure itself.

As I am a singer I was upset, as if things weren't bad enough with the cancer/  now I'm crippled can't sing or talk, sore throat was so bad I could not talk at all.

As for going to GP - surgery  so stressed you're lucky to get a few minutes on the phone.  GP did looking throat briefly for about two seconds gave me antibiotics.  LUCKILY I didn't take them.  Have had candida years, atgletes  foot, peculiar fungal infection on arm.

It was only when sent to dentist by bby oncologist, that she confirmed my suspicions it was candida.  how long would that have taken the breast nurse to look in my throat ?  a minute ? 

HORRIFIED to read that candida can be lethal, often occurs with chemo therapy.  nice one.  So they could have given me chemo therapy, and I could have been killed by candida, which they don't seem to have ever heard of...............candida is not nothing, it can be systemic and according to some sources even cause cancer..

Anonymous