steroids

Less than one minute read time.

Today we are in the final week of a 5 week course of dexamethasone, which has helped with pain relief energy levels and poor appetite. But, her muscles are suffering, have to help her in and out of bath. May seriously need to look into walk in shower.

Is it selfish to dream of a holiday? Or to wonder what I will do after she's gone? Or to remember the days when a good night's sleep was just normal.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi penguin 1. Treasure every day! Don't think about the things you can't do just focus on the smaller things you can! I LOST my husband in Feb this year and to have him back for just a day would be wonderful! Just love each other! Take care x x x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi penguin 1. Treasure every day! Don't think about the things you can't do just focus on the smaller things you can! I LOST my husband in Feb this year and to have him back for just a day would be wonderful! Just love each other! Take care x x x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember